V76 Beard Oil is a conditioning oil that softens coarse beards and mustaches. It not only nourishes facial hair but penetrates the skin for added moisturization, so you are comfortable and itch-free on day three of growth or day 333.
- Use V76 Beard Oil daily, either after gently drying beard and face post-shower or washing your face in the morning.
- Not sure how much to use? Here's a good rule of thumb: two pumps for short length, three pumps for medium length and four-five pumps for longer length. - Warm up the oil in hands before application to help your facial hair absorb it more easily.
- Massage the Beard Oil thoroughly, do not simply “tap” it on.
- Don’t be afraid to get the oil on your skin – work the Beard Oil into the skin. The light moisturization is great for the skin to keep it comfortable.
- Bonus: if you shave your neckline, get some leftover Beard Oil on that area as well. It still grows facial hair and needs the nourishment!
- Only comb through your beard after applying oil and/or damp from a shower. Combing excessively can cause breakage or damage, especially when done dry.